Getting started is easy and the requirements are simple
Prospective members should:
- Be at least 18 years old and be in good physical condition.
- Have a desire to help others.
- Be able to enter an EMT program within your first year.
- Make 10% of the annual emergency calls, roughly one a week.
- Volunteer for one duty night a week.
- Attend monthly meetings and drills.
- Participate in EMS standbys and events.
No experience is necessary, we'll take care of that for you. The personal satisfaction you gain by helping your friends and neighbors is endless.
Click here to download an application.
Or for more information, please fill out the form below and we'll be sure to get back to you soonest.